Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bday #31- July 12, 2012




So while going to work on you birthday is not usually the most fun, it was actually a great birthday.  My all-star team who I've had so much fun working with this month decorated our call room, made me cupcakes, and gave me card to start the day.  I definitely felt the love, especially after going through the whole day last year without anyone knowing.  After work, I snuck in a quick nap and then headed to dinner at Andina, a place I've been wanting to try for it's ceviche, a delectable delight that I've loved since eating it in Peru.  The night ended with Crystal and I wandering aimlessly through the Pearl and Downtown Portland on a long ambling walk in search of the fancy spanish coffee place, Huber's and ending up at Portland City Grill's top floor view of the city.  And to top it off, Lindsay had left me some flowers in my room for when I got back.  A great day surrounded by good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment